Undeniable Attraction @ Your Biggest Ressource about Michael & Sara
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts

+16
sosam66
caly
ion_ion
Shallya
Sara59
miliibnb
Amaria
cend17
tinkerbel
elwin31
$acass
Dana
Islemmedemars
Keira
Gossip-girl17
selima
20 participants

Page 11 sur 37 Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Suivant

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Empty Re: TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts

Message  selima Mar 18 Nov - 15:06

Gossip est ce que tu pourrais nous aider a poster toutes ses tofs sur le fofo, y en a des tonnes Winette n'est pas la aujourd'hui elle a repris le travail et sur lion et lamblove j'ai presque 8 pages de tofs a mettre. Je m'en sort plus j'ai besoin d'aide.

Est ce que tu pourrais nous héberger toutes ces tofs ici sur servimg (la dernière fois celles que tu avaient mise de rome ont été supprimées sur photobucket)

MERCI 10000000000 FOIS !!!
selima
selima
Dr Tancredi you are free

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3733

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Empty Re: TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts

Message  Gossip-girl17 Mar 18 Nov - 15:07

SHIPPEUSE DU COUPLE ROB/KRIS, YOU MUST READ THAT !!!!

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 001dz4

Une journaliste l'est a grillé XD même les médias se mettent à les shippers !!! Ils sont allez, hier, sur le plateau de Etalk Canada après leur passage à Much Music. Et visiblement, leur comportement étaient vraiment suspect. Particulièrement Kristen, qui étaient extrêmement nerveuse. Je reprends leurs mots, " elle ne pouvait pas regarder Rob. Elle tremblait, rougissait, mal à l'aise. ". C'est pas ça le pire !!! Apparemment Kristen était complètement mortifiée, et a demandé tout de suite après l'entrevue, si ils pouvaient retiré le passage ou Kris&Rob parlent d'eux d'eux ( et ou elle a totalement paniquée ).

So Twilight was in Toronto on Saturday for an interview up with us at eTalk before heading downstairs to MuchMusic. Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Rachelle Lefevre, and Nikki Reed were greeted by hundreds of hysterical teens and moms drunk on Stephenie Meyer’s shitty ass writing…

To see more pictures from MuchMusic click here.

In case you haven’t heard, the movie opens Friday. Ugh. I will see it. I have to see it. I am filled with self loathing.

Having said that, it is our hope that the film will be better than the books, simply because Stephenie Meyer’s grating, vain, obnoxious obvious cheese might not be all over it.

In fact, some of the lines were so ridiculous, Kristen Stewart refused to say them, prompting edits and adjustments to the dialogue thereby, hopefully, taking away some of the sickening Rossum that spewed forth from Stephenie’s pen.

What does translate however is the chemistry between the two leads, Edward and Bella, and it’s a theme that has been widely publicised throughout this promotional whirlwind – Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart together are magic. Magic.

But what about in real life?

In real life on Saturday he was lovely, consistent with what we observed in April when I was on set with the cast in Oregon. Click here to read the article. He is friendly, he has great manners, he approaches on his own, unprompted “Hi, I’m Rob” without the usual reluctance towards the media so commonly found among his peers. Totally overwhelmed with the attention, he told our producers he’s still unprepared for the orgiastic reactions but is also still able to joke around about his new fame, self deprecating about his heartthrob status.

Our offices are bordered by glass windows that look out over the street. When he was at eTalk, the crowd was already in a frenzy. And he remembered a recent appearance where the venue manager, for liability reasons, begged him not to go near the glass.

Our team did not have such concerns. A production member actually dared him to do it, and so he did. He stood at the window and waited for them to notice. And they noticed. And they went batshit. And he and the rest of his castmates ran around up and down like that for a while until they became self conscious of our cameras shooting them.

So about Rob and Kristen. Rob has been very gracious in answering questions about his perceived “method” crush on Kristen during filming. Apparently he’d propose to her all the time and she’d blow him off – something he has openly acknowledged, something he laughs about, something he’ll roll with just because he’s amused by it too.

The buzz around them is that when they are interviewed alone, without each other, they are completely natural, totally eat ease, and speak wonderfully of each other. However when they are together it gets weird and awkward. Weird and awkward. Everyone’s observation on Saturday was weird and awkward.

On Saturday during our interview, Kristen could not look at Rob. She was so nervous, she was trembling, she was blushing, she was painfully uncomfortable. Off camera it was all she could do to stay away from him, clinging to Rachelle and Nikki, almost afraid to be left alone with him.

Then there was that moment when we were rolling and she was asked about Rob’s audition, when she knew that he was Edward. It took place on the director’s bed. Needless to say – it was a hot situation. While describing her chemistry with Rob and why she enjoys working with them and why he was such a great partner, as he looked on beside her intently waiting for her answers, she stumbled and stammered, becoming more and more embarrassed, still incapable of meeting his eyes, especially when he jokingly pressed her on her explanation that “Rob for the most part cannot lie”.

In analyzing it afterwards, and watching back the tape, to us it was the textbook behaviour of a girl – to borrow from Stephenie Meyer – in love with a guy trying desperately not to show it. Finally they changed the subject.

Of course it was adorable.

But …

She didn’t think so. For whatever reason, she was mortified about those few minutes. And I can tell you exclusively that immediately after the interview, she requested that the segment be removed from the cut piece. Which means it will not air.

If there’s nothing there, why get rid of it, right?

Kristen has a boyfriend. She’s been with him forever. Photo attached of the two together back in LA this weekend. But to all those Twilight superfans who are pining for a real life romance between the actors playing Edward and Bella, it’s probably not a stretch to believe in the possibility.

And if I were to indulge in a little squealing myself, they would totally make a great couple.

ILS ONT COUCHES ENSEMBLE !!!!!

MDR. Non franchement, ils ont du faire une connerie pour que Kris soit dans cet état.

Seli, ok je mange et je vais essayer de faire ça.

Dernière édition par Gossip-girl17 le Mar 18 Nov - 17:17, édité 2 fois
Gossip-girl17
Gossip-girl17
Retrouve Steadman

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1292

http://fascinatedbyhim.skyrock.com/

Message  selima Mar 18 Nov - 15:14

Merci tu m'enlève une épine du pied
selima
selima
Dr Tancredi you are free

Message  selima Mar 18 Nov - 16:42

C'est trop bizarre que michael ne soit pas venu avec Kris et soit resté dehors.... la femme de peter était là, celle d'edi et de charlie (je sais plus le nom de l'acteur) aussi.... Bizarre bizarre (de quoi alimenter ton dossier gossip) lol
selima
selima
Dr Tancredi you are free

Message  Gossip-girl17 Mar 18 Nov - 18:12

Jackson aussi était avec sa copine.
Y a peut être de l'eau dans le gaz ?
En tout cas si c'est ça, Kristen en a strictement rien à foutre XD. Elle a l'air parfaitement heureuse TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Invisio3 .
Gossip-girl17
Gossip-girl17
Retrouve Steadman

Message  Sara59 Mar 18 Nov - 18:12

ILS ONT COUCHES ENSEMBLE !!!!!

C'est une supposition de ta part ou alors un scoop parce que je pige pas un mot d'anglais
Sara59
Sara59
Dr Tancredi you are free

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3949

Message  Gossip-girl17 Mar 18 Nov - 18:19

Total supposition de ma part Razz !

Mais je suis désolée, quelqu'un qui réagit de la même manière que Kristen, c'est clairement parce qu'il a fait une connerie. C'est quand même pas normal de trébucher sur ses mots, de trembler et de se mettre à rougir quand on parle de son partenaire et de leur alchimie à l'écran.

D'autant plus qu'elle est allait jusqu'à demandé à couper ce passage, alors qu'on connait Kris, c'est vraiment pas le genre à faire ça. Ca devait sacrément gênant pour qu'elle en vienne à le demander...
Gossip-girl17
Gossip-girl17
Retrouve Steadman

Message  selima Mar 18 Nov - 18:50

comme je viens de te le dire sur twilighters, le soir des much music j'ai trouvé qu'il y avait un malaise. Quand tu vois les tofs photoshoot qu'ils ont fait ils osent meme pas se toucher...

Mais qu'est qu'ils ont dit sur leur alchimie ?? ils parlent tellement vite que j'ai du mal a tout saisir
selima
selima
Dr Tancredi you are free

Message  Gossip-girl17 Mar 18 Nov - 18:53

J'en sais rien Seli, leur passage à Etalk n'a pas encore était diffusé. Je sais qu'ils ont fait cette interview juste avant d'aller à Much Music...ça devrait être diffusé dans les jours à venir =).

Spoiler:
Gossip-girl17
Gossip-girl17
Retrouve Steadman

Message  selima Mar 18 Nov - 18:55

de toute facon même les journalistes se sont apercus de quelque chose...
selima
selima
Dr Tancredi you are free

Message  Dana Mar 18 Nov - 20:50

Comme vous dites: IMPOSSIBLE DE NE PAS SHIPPER TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Boje_sie TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Invisio3

Roooh je viens de finir le deuxième bouquin.
J'ai lu que beaucoup avait moins aimé (je suppose que c'est du à l'abscence d'edward) bein moi j'ai adorééééééééé.
Vraiment il m'a autant pationné que le premier.
Et je trouve jacob super attachant même si biensure je ship à mort bella & edward.

En tout cas il me tarde de lire la suite TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Yahoo TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Yahoo
Dana
Dana
Mr Crane you have a phone call...

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1783

http://anotherchance.ze.cx/

Message  Islemmedemars Mar 18 Nov - 20:53

Dana a écrit:Comme vous dites: IMPOSSIBLE DE NE PAS SHIPPER TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Boje_sie TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Invisio3

Roooh je viens de finir le deuxième bouquin.
J'ai lu que beaucoup avait moins aimé (je suppose que c'est du à l'abscence d'edward) bein moi j'ai adorééééééééé.
Vraiment il m'a autant pationné que le premier.
Et je trouve jacob super attachant même si biensure je ship à mort bella & edward.

En tout cas il me tarde de lire la suite TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Yahoo TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Yahoo
moi aussi je l'ai aimé le deux... enfaite j'aime les 4 tomes mais le 4(même si je n'ai pas encore terminé) est mon préféré.
Islemmedemars
Islemmedemars
Embrasse Michael......

Féminin Nombre de messages : 9903

http://fan-arts.superforum.fr/index.htm

Message  selima Mar 18 Nov - 21:21

Nous avons rajouté environ plus de 500 photos de l'avant premiere dans la galerie du fofo ainsi qu'une 15 aine de vidéos Very Happy

Lachez-vos coms

Et n'hésitez pas a nous donner vos impressions sur les livres Very Happy
selima
selima
Dr Tancredi you are free

Message  miliibnb Mar 18 Nov - 22:59

bon moi j'avais pas regarder les vidéos du music machin ou je sais plus quoi parce que c'était trop long à se charger mais qu'est ce que tu veux dire seli par t'avais l'impression que l'ambience était tendue ?

sinon c'est marrant que kris réagisse comme ça, d'habitude dans les autres itv j'ai toujours l'impression que c'est le contraire. et j'étais mdr par le com de gossip à savoir ils ont couchés ensemble.
sinon j'adore le haut de la robe de kris (j'aime moins le bas mais j'ai du mal avec le rouge) mais les photos où on ne voit que le haut de son corps sa robe parait magnifique.
miliibnb
miliibnb
Recherche désespérement Susan B

Féminin Nombre de messages : 8005

http://anotherchance.ze.cx/

Message  selima Mar 18 Nov - 23:16

En fait c'est pas pendant l'interview que c'est tendu, enfin de ce qu'on a vu parce qu'apparement il y a une autre interview qui n'a pas encore été diffusée.

La ou j'ai vu que c'était tendu c'est sur les photos qu'ils ont fait ce jour la, d'habitude rob et Kris se tiennent par la taille et là non ils sont cote a cote, kris fait la gueule et lui il a l'air géné et ils ont les bras raides... dès que j'ai vu les photos je me suis dis : ouille y a quelque chose qui va pas... et en allant sur un blog la fille qui le tient a fait la même réflexion... comme si ils osaient pas se toucher. Mais bon je savais pas pourquoi... et aujourd'hui gossip nous dis que lors de l'interview qui s'est passé ce jour la, Kris a mal réagit, elle a stressé, elle savait plus quoi dire et elle a demandé a ce qu'on retire la partie ou ils parlent de leur alchimie. Donc y a quelque chose qui a été dit qui l'a contrariée, elle voulait meme plus regarder rob en face.
selima
selima
Dr Tancredi you are free

Message  selima Mer 19 Nov - 1:08

Nous allons avoir droit a un autre photoshoot très bientôt, pour le Teen's Magazine cette fois :

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Teen_s10

BEHIND THE SCENE - Photoshoot Teen's Magazine

Access Hollywood

ET

Interview de Kristen par Teen Hollywood :

TeenHollywood: You're doing a movie with Nikki (Reed) that your mom is directing?
Kristen: Yeah. K-Eleven. It takes place in a dorm of the LA County Jail. It's like where you go if you can't be put into the general population. So its full of eccentric, crazy off-the-wall characters, and me and Nikki play two of them. Jason Mewes wakes up in this place and doesn't know where he is and tries to break out for two weeks. He tries to integrate himself into the community. It's a really sweet but really screwed up little family in there.

TeenHollywood: Did you vote since you're 18?
Kristen: (excited) Yes! I'm really fucking proud of it too!

TeenHollywood: Ever have that moment where you looked across the room and saw a guy and went, 'whoa, I'd like to meet him'?
Kristen: I'm just 18-years-old but I've never gone out with someone or been interested in anybody I ever thought was attractive when I first looked at them, not ever. It happens like a second later. Also, if they're not looking at me, I'm like 'pshh (who needs 'um?)'. When somebody looks at you a certain way, it's indescribable, especially if you're both doing it at the same time. But, I've never been the type of girl who has looked for this unattainable thing/guy who isn't aware of you. I've never been fixated on anything that wasn't fixated on me! (another laugh)

FULL INTERVIEW:
www.teenhollywood.com/d.asp

De magnifiques photos de Kristen, Behind-The-Scene du photoshoot Teen Vogue :

Preview de Rob chez Ellen :

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Ellen1

Twilight leading man Robert Pattinson is single…… and looking!!!!!

The 22-year-old British actor confirmed to talk show host Ellen DeGeneres that he doesn’t have a girlfriend. But while he’s single at the moment, women are throwing themselves at him because of his role as Edward Cullen in the vampire film, Twilight. He shared, “No one else seems to get into a relationship with me. It’s really strange. People like screaming at me. Actually, they like screaming at me in relationships as well. No one wants to commit.”

Robert will appear on the The Ellen DeGeneres Show this Friday, November 21st.

Quelques photos d'Ashley de la première :

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Ashley-greene-twilight-prem

Et enfin, JJ nous rapporte des photos d'Ashley de la première, qui était pratiquement inexistante hier o_O.

HERE => http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2008/11/18/ashley-greene-graces-twilight/
Gossip-girl17
Gossip-girl17
Retrouve Steadman

Message  Gossip-girl17 Mer 19 Nov - 18:31

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 1z6qezk

Ca y est...les médias s'y mettent. Et je ne vais pas cracher dessus, ça poussera un peu plus Oregano vers la sortie *je sais je suis méchante* qui va péter un gros cable Razz .
Gossip-girl17
Gossip-girl17
Retrouve Steadman

Message  Gossip-girl17 Mer 19 Nov - 21:14

OK ALORS JE VOUDRAIS PAS PARAITRE GROSSE ACCRO AU SHIP ROB/KRIS. Mais là quand même...voila quoi !!!! Rob, il y a quelques minutes, à la radio, dans l'émission de Ryan Secret :

ryan: "could you fall in love with kristen stewart?"
rob: "oh yeah, she's amazing."
*GROS BLANC* *RIRES xD*
ryan: "there's the quote! haha"
rob: I just like making her life really difficult..
rob: "you do kinda fall in love... it's kind of the damage you have if you want to make it real. I just like making her life really difficult..."
ryan: "was her boyfriend around a lot while you were shooting these scenes?"
rob: "oh yeah, he was around a lot."
ryan: "and how was that?"
rob: "oh he was into it."

Je traduis vite fait :

Ryan : Pourriez vous tomber amoureux de Kristen Stewart ?
Rob : Oh oui, elle est extraordinaire.
Ryan : Voici la citation ! Haha
Rob : Je rends juste sa vie très difficile ( ^^ ça me rappelle quelques choses...ROMMMEEEEEE ).
Rob : Vous tombez vraiment un peu amoureux... ( IL LA DIT !!!!!!!!!!!! ) c'est le genre de dégâts que vous avez si vous voulez faire quelques choses de réel.
Ryan : Est-ce que son petit ami était souvent dans le coin quand vous tourniez ces scènes ?
Rob : Oh oui, il était souvent dans le coin ( VOILA POURQUOI JE LE DETESTE !!!!!!! OREGANO =SSSSSSSSSSSSSS )
Ryan : Et comment c'était ?
Rob : ????? JE COMPRENDS PAS MDR! Je crois qu'il se fou encore de Oregano (ils s'adorennnnnnnnt XDDDD)

Trouvé sur Rpattz_kstew communauté

Bon, et comme si ça suffisait pas, un autre article sur eux deux :

With advance tickets selling out and millions of fans causing near-riots at public cast appearances, the vampire drama Twilight is shaping up to be one of the biggest blockbusters of the year. But the real reason the movie -- based on Stephenie Meyer's best-selling book -- looks like such a success is the intense romantic chemistry between co-stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. Kristen, 18, plays Bella Swan, a mortal teenage girl who falls for handsome vampire Edward Cullen, played by Robert, 22. "Kristen and Rob bonded from the moment they met," an insider tells Life & Style. "They got along so well that people were convinced they were secretly in love."

Sparks certainly flew from the start. "She and Rob had a lot in common, and it didn't take long for them to develop a very close relationship," reveals the insider. "They were very touchy-feely around each other and they seemed to share a lot of inside jokes." In fact, Robert was overheard proposing to Kristen on set on several occasions -- apparently he was trying to stay in character -- and he constantly recommended books to her, even buying her a copy of Doomed Love by Virgil. "I felt like an idiot just following her around," Robert recently admitted.

Though Kristen is currently dating actor Michael Angarano, with three Twilight sequels reportedly in development, Robert may have plenty of time to work his charm on Kristen!
=> http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/

Dernière édition par Gossip-girl17 le Mer 19 Nov - 21:41, édité 1 fois
Gossip-girl17
Gossip-girl17
Retrouve Steadman

Message  Gossip-girl17 Mer 19 Nov - 21:41

JE CONTINUE MON MONOLOGUE

NEW TWILIGHT SCENEEEEEEEEEEEEE

C'est très court !!! Mais je dois dire que j'aime beaucoup cette échange de regard entre Peter & Rob quand il dit " Animal Attack " c'est...WOW XD.
Gossip-girl17
Gossip-girl17
Retrouve Steadman

Message  Gossip-girl17 Mer 19 Nov - 23:50

Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Jet Out of LAX

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Aqbt1

He’s been working overtime to promote his upcoming film “Twilight,” and earlier today (November 19) Robert Pattinson was spotted hopping a plane at LAX International Airport. The “Harry Potter” stud looked a bit disheveled as he made his way through the terminal, sporting a Stolichnaya Vodka t-shirt, dark button-up shirt, black trousers, and black shoes.

Jetting back out of town during what has been quite the hectic week, Kristen Stewart and boyfriend Michael Arangano were spotted at LAX Airport on Wednesday morning (November 19). The “Twilight” actress and her beau made their way inside the airport entrance before checking their luggage through security - looking in need of a good rest during the flight.

Preview : Rob on Ellen DeGeneres

Twilight Cast Rocks Paramore’s “Lost Show”

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Twilight-paramore

Twilight actresses Kristen Stewart and Nikki Reed introduce Paramore at the rock band’s “Lost Show” held at the Hollywood and Highland Hot Topic in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Joining the twosome in rocking out to Paramore vocalist (and Twilight superfan) Hayley Williams were fellow cast members Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone and Taylor Lautner.

Following the live performance, the Twilighters and band members held a Q&A and autograph session for their fans.

HERE => http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/11/19/twilight-paramore-lost-show/#comments

Photo et vidéo Twilight Premiere by X17 Online

HERE => http://x17online.com/celebrities/robert_pattinson/time_for_twilight-11182008.php#more
Gossip-girl17
Gossip-girl17
Retrouve Steadman

Message  Gossip-girl17 Jeu 20 Nov - 19:17

Et bah ça dort ici Sleep Sleep
Je reviens de la manif XD, je suis crevée.

News du jour :

Rob and Kristen on The Today Show :

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 RKToday

Nouvelles scènes du film :

Kristen Stewart Drops By David Letterman

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 9tzurk

While her co-star Robert Pattinson was busy chatting it up on the “Tyra Banks Show,” Kristen Stewart was spotted readying for an appearance on the “Late Show with David Letterman” in New York City on Thursday evening (November 20). The 18-year-old rising star was on-hand promoting her brand new movie “Twilight” - a much-anticipated vampire flick opening up in theaters tomorrow (November 21).

Meanwhile, Stewart, who plays Bella Swan in the book-based film, recently talked about how she thinks her co-star Pattinson is definitely “pretty sexy.” “Oh, he’s like a little tortured artist. He’s British. He’s tall,” Stewart told People magazine. “He always looks like he’s thinking about something. And he’s quite witty. So he’s pretty sexy.”

Robert Pattinson Teams Up with Tyra Banks

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 2624fwm

Continuing along with his hectic promotional duties, Robert Pattinson from the buzz-stirring movie “Twilight” took to the streets of New York City for the ” Tyra Banks Show” on Thursday afternoon (November 20).

Joining in on the fun was co-star Taylor Lautner, who accompanied Robert and Tyra as they filmed scenes outside of the show’s Big Apple studio locale.

With so much attention coming from the soon-to-be-released flick, Pattinson says that he had no idea what he was getting into when he signed up to play the character Edward.

According to AP reports, Pattinson says he thought it was going to be an independent film about vampires that wasn’t going to be a big deal - adding that it’s strange that everyone screams when he’s in the room with them, but no one recognizes him anywhere else.

>

Robert Pattinson & Rachelle Lefevre Play a Game

Gossip-girl17
Gossip-girl17
Retrouve Steadman

Message  Keira Ven 21 Nov - 12:31

je lis , je lis ma ptite gossip !!!

Je suis pas censée allumer l'ordi en théorie mais je résiste pas lol!

J'ai pas vu toutes les vidéo ( tu postes plus vite que ton ombre ^^) mais quand je me dit que le film est sortit ça y est j'en peux plus bounce bounce

Donc voilà ; ce n'est pas vraiment un monologue , je suis juste une auditrice silencieuse lol

Merci de poster tout ça grâce à toi je reste connectée à la planète Twilight !!

TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Amoureu2 TOPIC OFFICEL des Twilight Addicts - Page 11 Amoureu2
Keira
Keira
Rendez vous avec le Coyote...

Féminin Nombre de messages : 720

Message  Gossip-girl17 Ven 21 Nov - 20:08

Ah Keira <333 ça me fait plaisir que tu ai posté un petit mot, au moins je sais que je sers à quelques choses lol Razz .

POST SPECIAL SPOILERS !!!! SCÈNES DU FILM
So, si vous ne voulez rien voir, évitez de regarder les vidéos si dessous Razz

Début du film

Cours de Biologie

Le baiser

Bella à l'hopital

Baseball Scene

L'entrée des Cullen

Cours de Sport/Rencontre Mike&Jessica

Port Angeles

Jacob&la nouvelle voiture

Cours de Biologie - Retour d'Edward